Sujok therapy is a quick, effective and safe method of curative influence upon the body through its miniature representations located on hand (su) and foot (jok)
"Sujok" Is a unique system founded by Prof. Park Jae Woo a Korean scientist.
The Korean word SU means a hand and JOK means a foot. Thus, Su Jok Therapy is a therapeutic method employing hands and feet. Su Jok Therapy is method of treatment in which treatment is accomplished solely on hands and feet, which reflect the name of this method.
Su Jok is a form of acupuncture or acupressure focussed on the treatment of diseases and disorders using hands and feet as treatment areas. It is highly effective in treating a wide range of ailments successfully.
DID YOU KNOW: OUR HANDS AND FEET ARE A MICRO-COSMOS OF THE HUMAN BODY!
Our hands and feet are body parts structurally the similar to the human body. They house special curative correspondence systems which can be used most conveniently and effectively as remote controls to treat any diseased organ/part in the human body. Thus, by influencing and stimulating them a variety of physiological, mental and emotional level diseases can be treated effectively simply using hands and feet as treatment areas without drugs.
Advantages of Sujok.
1) History of development of Sujok therapy.
2) Similarity of hand and feet to body.
3) Primary and secondary correspondence.
4) Demonstration of efficiency of method.
5) Massage techniques.
6) Partial correspondence.
7) Mini correspondence.
8) Insect correspondence.
9) Treatment of pain.
11) Three point treatment.
12) Five point treatment.
1) What is metaphysical treatment?
2) Concept of Yin and Yang.
3) Function of Creation.
4) Function of Subjugation.
5) Function of Counter Creation.
6) Function of Counter Subjugation.
7) Theory of six energies.
8) The Energy system of the Organism: Chakras and Meridians.
9) Byol Meridians.
10) Diagnosis of the conditions of Meridians and Chakras.
11) Rules of Muscle diagnosis.
12) Methods of treatment in Energy flow therapy.
13) Methods of the energy flow therapy through the byol meridians.
14) Methods of tonification/sedation of the byol meridians.